Monday, September 17, 2012

Home again!

I thought I'd catch this blog up to date. We've been home for three weeks and have been keeping super busy.
Some highlights: Nick started working at the VA hospital the Monday after we got back, Nick and the kids camped in the Blanchard's backyard, and Andrew has started his second year of pre-school.


The campers!





Silly girls


Loving the night hike with Daddy!



I was having a hard day, so I let her play with the paint and went inside to prepare dinner...

This is after...I hope she had fun because that probably won't happen again.
I guess it's official, instead of replacing our broken t.v. we'll use our cabinet for more toys.

Our handsome guy so excited for the first day of school

I totally cried as the bus pulled away


1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

So, he will turn 4 next week, right? Does that mean Andrew will go to kindergarten a year early (since his birthday is after the cut-ff) or will he have THREE years of preschool? That will be one prepared kid.