Saturday, January 24, 2009

Update...

Well, we've been doing the sleep training now for 5 days (4 nights). The first night sucked! He was up every hour or so ( I think I mentioned that in my last post). The second night he slept through the night 8:30pm - 7 am. Not bad, I was very happy. The third night he slept until 3 and didn't go back to sleep until 4:15(crying the whole hour, so sad) he then slept till about 5 then went back to sleep until 6 when he was up fpr the day. I put him down that night at 7:30 and I think it was to early for him and he hadn't had great naps that day either. Last night we put him down at 8:30 and he slept again until 7! So, hopefully this is working and he'll do the same tonight!

1 comment:

Steve and Steph said...

Good luck! I was horrible about sleeping until I got totally exhausted and was recommended a GREAT book to help with sleeping schedules. Maybe you have it already because you guys have the right idea. It's called "Healthy Sleep Habits: Happy Child." Changed my life!