Tuesday, December 16, 2008


As some of you might remember I had a baby shower. At this baby shower my super cute friend Lora had an idea for all the guests to write messages to me and Nick in the diapers to cheer us up during middle of the night duties. Well, we are just about done with those diapers and I must say they were pretty entertaining, I especially like the one from my friend Erika who wrote down a very long but classic line from Napoleon Dynamite, or from all my sisters who seem to think alike and wrote that they are Andrew's favorite aunt. But on Sunday morning when I went to change him, I got more than just a message written on the diaper--it was also written on his butt! With bright pink marker the message had transferred onto his skin. I put him in the bath hoping to get him clean but to no avail! It is just now starting to fade(two days later).



Unfortunately I thought of taking pictures after I had given him the bath...but it gets the point across

4 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

that is such a cute idea, and FUN for you guys...too funny that its on his cute little tush though :)

J-Dub said...

Look at that cubby little butt! That idea was "good enough to poop on!"

Apache Rose and Lake said...

hehe....awww that is definitely worth gigglin about! I wanna pinch those cheeks!

Adam & Lora said...

Oh no!! I'm sorry!!! Cute butt though!! :)