Monday, January 7, 2013

the rest north corolina

Ice skating on the base for the first time

Out side of the ice skating rink there was an outdoor exercise course and of course the kids saw a play ground. We had a lot of fun climbing the ropes!






Making cupcakes for Daddy's birthday with Aunt Sarah

Nick and I went out to Charlotte (left the kids with Aunt Sarah) for Nick's board exam. 
While Nick was busy taking his test I went and explored the city. It was a really beautiful, and clean city. I window shopped, and went to the Levine Museum of the New South, and the Mint Museum of Art. I had such a wonderful relaxing day. 




Skyler took us on a tour of the base. He showed us where they go to practice jumping out of planes and he also took us the the JFK Special Warfare Museum that is on Fort Bragg. It was such an awesome museum and I feel sorry for everyone who doesn't have a chance to go.




"The Chinese are coming" I have no idea where that came from.

We discovered that our kids travel way better during the day. They were such troopers during the long drive back.


No comments: