Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Better late than never!

After a month of him really wanting/trying to roll over he finally did on Tuesday! Here is a video for you all to enjoy....




Andrew's favorite past time...looking out the window. Whenever he gets fussy (or anytime really) we put him in his seat (thanks Heather) and he immediately quiets down and enjoys the view.


In other news...............
I have a very good husband. The other day he came home home school with roses and ice cream(he knows me so well). I couldn't ask for anyone better. Thanks babe!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

I love that you can't see his hair. Bald and beautiful! That is how I like them.

marisa said...

good job andrew
\ ( - o - ) /
you rolled over

*hugs* from auntie m

Apache Rose and Lake said...

that boy is such a thinker! what a qt. he's gonna be a romantic, just like his daddy!