Thursday, October 23, 2008




I love my baby! For some reason Nick and I were blessed with the sweetest little boy. I really enjoy being a mom. Yes I am so tired but I am in awe of him. Nick and I can't believe how we can just stare at him for 20 minutes and not find it a waste of time, in fact we think its the greatest thing in the world. I am sure that everyone that has had a baby has felt exactly the same way. We don't have a ton of pictures this week but the videos are pretty cute.
We started off this week with Andrew meeting some family friends who I am convinced love him almost as much as I do. He also met his future wife Emrys who was born about 3 weeks before him. Other than that this week has not been all that exciting.
Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that Andrew had his first trip(of many, poor guy) to Nordstroms this week. He wasn't crazy about the shoes I was looking at but he did seem to like the woman's lounge.

2 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

oh my goodness....he is perfect. i love that little blanket with his name and birthday on it too!
i hoep you and nick are loving life right now (sleepless or not).
congratulation again, how fun!!

Lindsey said...

I wonder why he liked the woman's lounge?? meh. Don't you think he like that cramped dressing room at banana republic too? I love the picture of Andrew and Emrys. I can't believe they both fit in the middle of that boppy.